Get the most out of your day with the Headspace meditation app. We’ll help you perform at your best through the life-changing skills of meditation and mindfulness. In just a few minutes a day, you’ll learn how to train your mind and body for a healthier, happier life. All you have to do is download our free meditation and mindfulness app. Then just sit back, relax and breathe.
What our meditation app does:
The Headspace app teaches you how to meditate and live mindfully. You can use it at work, at home or anywhere else. There are exercises on everything from managing anxiety and stress to breathing, sleep, happiness, calm and focus. And don’t worry if you’ve never meditated before. Andy Puddicombe, co-founder of Headspace and a former monk, will guide you through every step as your personal meditation coach. There’s also a free Basics pack that will teach you the essentials of meditation and mindfulness.
○ Train your mind in just a few minutes a day with guided meditations
○ Learn classic meditation techniques for different topics like stress and creativity
○ Add some mindfulness to your day with custom push notifications that remind you to be present
○ Track your progress and share it with others
What themes our meditations cover
Packs - A series of guided meditations designed to help you develop specific skills
Happiness meditation packs include:
Self-esteem, Relationships, Patience, Happiness, Acceptance, Appreciation
Health meditation packs include:
Anxiety, Stress, Sleep, Depression, Pregnancy, Cancer, Pain Management
Brave meditation packs include:
Regret, Anger, Change, Restlessness, Kindness, Generosity
Work & Performance meditation packs include:
Productivity, Focus, Creativity, Balance
Sport meditation packs include:
Motivation, Focus, Training, Competition, Communication, Analysis, Recovery, Rehab
Student meditation packs include:
Focus, Leaving Home
Headspace for Kids - Guided exercises designed for younger meditators. Topics include: Sleep, Wake Up, Calm, Focus, Kindness, Balance, Happiness, Appreciation
Singles - One-off mindfulness exercises designed to add some mindfulness to your day
○ Headspace singles include guided exercises on health, happiness, work & performance and sports
○ The singles can be guided if you’re a little newer to meditation or unguided if you’re a more experienced meditator
○ There are one-off sessions on sleep, stress, anxiety, work, travel, sports, focus, motivation, training and communication. Plus, six SOS sessions for meltdown moments.
Everyone grab some popcorn. No, really. Our new Animation Library is live. It’s filled with videos that bring to life essential meditation techniques, FAQs and even classic meditation stories like the Very Impatient Yogi. The animations are unlocked based on your minutes meditated, or by subscription.
- Animation Library
As always, if you run into any troubles, let us know at email@example.com